Monday, April 30, 2012

Arm Exercise

Almost every time I get on Pinterest, I see a new braided hairstyle that looks arm-numbingly crazy and incredibly beautiful. I’ve really become obsessed with braids over the past year- they’re just so perfect when either a) I need to spice up an ensemble or b) my hair just isn’t cooperating. Check some of these out!










Photo 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9


A far cry from the pigtail braids of elementary school, right? Other than the classic, I’ve only mastered the fishtail, the ponytail braid (#5) and the waterfall (#4 - only on really good days though, and when I have to time and patience to keep both arms over my head while I fumble around with my hair). I’d really like to attempt some of these others this summer. Better start hitting the weights...

Katy

No comments: