Tuesday, April 17, 2012

2012 Ultimate Blog Party



Hey Everybody!  I just came across this Blog Party on my friend, Laurie's, blog.  Cool, fun idea and great way to meet fellow bloggers.

For those of you who are new to Invite Cottage...papers & gifts, let me introduce myself.  My name is Kim and I have been in the personalized gifts, stationery & invitation business since 1993!   Originally, I had a shop selling invitations, then added the personalized gifts, and eventually launched a website in 2004.  From there, cyberspace took over and now we are 100% website, carrying personalized products from lots of great vendors all over the US.

In November, 2011, we finally launched our newest site to retire the old, very tired & worn out one.  We are really excited about the new site, as it gives us so much more flexibility to add great new products, quicker and easier to order.

By night, I am a busy mother of a 15 year old girl & 12 year old boy.  If we aren't at dance class, we are at basketball practice.  My husband works in corporate America, so we are just the typical busy family of 4.  We do love to get in the kitchen and cook up a yummy meal!  I love seeing my kids appreciating good food :).

Here is a picture of me in my favorite place in the world...the beach!  This is a picture of my kids from a few years ago, but it shows the good times on the boat (taken near the same dock as the one of me).

  

Hope you all have a great week.  It is beautiful here in NC...can't wait for summer!!!

Kim

1 comment:

Miss Southern Prep said...

The beach is one of my favorite places in the world, too! I love being near the water!

P.S. Thanks so much for the follow! Hope you're having a wonderful day!