Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Introductions are in order...

Hey everyone! 

My name is Katy, and I'm so excited to be blogging at Invite Cottage! I'll be sharing my favorite products as well as some thoughts on fashion, food, travel, design... all kinds of fun things!

But first, to help y'all get to know me a little better, here are a few random facts about myself:

 This is me.
Like Kim, I am a Meredith College Angel! (Next year is my senior year! Unbelievable...)

 I'm obsessed with coffee. (Much to my dentist's dismay...)
I love bright colors. My fashion choices used to be called "creative". Now they're called "color-blocking". (I like to think I was ahead of the curve... ;))

This one time, I went to Italy... and I haven't been able to stop talking about it since!

 I'm one of those people who takes lots of pictures of their food in restaurants...

 ... over
... and over again.

Being crafty makes me happy. (I can't wait to show y'all what I did with these bows!)

...did I mention the coffee obsession?

And one could hardly be involved with Invite Cottage without loving monograms... I am definitely no exception!

Hope that gives y'all a little taste of me- I can't wait to post again!

Katy

No comments: