Friday, April 27, 2012

A Little Organization Inspiration for Your Friday!

I’m staring at my desk as I write this from my bed, and here is what I see: several stacks of notebooks and random papers, three cups, a coffee mug, a box of stationary, random odds and ends (paper clips, push pins, hair ties… things of that nature), and to top it all off, several articles of clothing over the back of my chair. (Where are the pens and pencils, you ask? Those are in the drawer, and I’m not even going to go there…)

Needless to say, desk space has not been a recent priority.

Finals week starts today (and yes – I do think Friday is an odd day for finals to begin), and I’m thinking I could really use some clear desk space to kick-start my brain power. Here is a little inspiration I’ve been sifting through in an attempt to muster up some organization motivation!

Now that's a calendar! Plus- I love the idea of spelling your name with letter mugs for pen/pencil storage.

 Fabulous chair!


 Fresh flowers make all desk-work more fun!

 I like the big number labels.

Great filing system.

 ... it's so clean!
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Happy weekend!

Katy

No comments: