Monday, July 30, 2012

Pillow Talk

I had a really tough time finding fun throw pillows for my bedroom this past year. In fact, I had such a hard time, that I still don't have any! My bedding is gray, and I just can't decide if I want to stick with serene colors or throw on a bunch of brights! I just discovered that one of my favorite home decor/organization bloggers, Arianna Belle, makes and sells some really pretty ones on her online store here.


Both the geometric and abstract shapes look like they'd be fun to mix and match! They're a little pricey for being college apartment bedroom pieces, but looking at them has definitely gotten my brain back on track as to what I'm looking for. The gray one here is really pretty, but I think I'll need a little more color than that... we'll see what I can find when I get back to America!

Katy

No comments: