Monday, May 14, 2012

By the way, I'm in Italy...


I know, I know- no big deal.

I kid, of course- it’s a huge deal! In 2010, I studied abroad in a beautiful little town in Tuscany called Sansepolcro, and I have gotten the amazing opportunity to go back and assist with the summer programs that Meredith College runs over there! I arrived here with one of my best friends this past Thursday with minimal drama (though some might argue that almost missing their international flight due to bad weather more than minimal…), and have been re-acclimating myself to my second home!

I can’t wait to share more about travel, food, shopping, and the GORGEOUS palazzo that we live in, but, for now, here are some pictures from around town! 


 Katy

2 comments:

SSM said...

Beautiful!

Thank you for sharing.

Kim said...

I'm so jealous! When I grow up I want to be Katy. Or, maybe I can just get my daughter to go to Italy and live vicariously through her :).