Monday, June 11, 2012

... I'm still here!

Well hello there! Just popping in to say I'm still around! I got a lot of flack (all in good fun) about how I was just bumming around Italy all summer, but we have really been put to work! Assisting students, working in the offices, doing little duties around our building that everybody wants done but doesn't actually want to do... (But of course, we've been having a blast doing it!)

However, I'm about to completely contradict the previous statement with the following pictures...


The students had a travel break, so we took the opportunity to head to Rimini so that we could hit the beach! It was absolutely lovely and gave us the rejuvenation we needed to get back to this...
 

I hope you all are having great beginnings to your summers!

Katy

No comments: